Monday 19 March 2012

HELLO New Purchases

Searching for the perfect pair of jeans is super difficult. I know it, you know it. For me, they always sit slightly too low on my hips for my liking meaning that I am constantly pulling them up, getting more and more annoyed.

So, to my delight on Saturday I stumbled across the perfect pair - that does all the things I ask of a skinny jean. They sit in exactly the right position and have enough stretch (but not too much that they sag around the knees).

The pair in question? Silence + Noise High Rise Ankle Cigarette Jean from Urban Outfitters. 



They are, quite literally, a dream to wear. With what I hear you ask? Well, with this a-m-a-z-i-n-g BDG Oxford Stripe Shirt, also from UO and my classic Zara jacket.


And these, as I call them, 'dolly' shoes from Topshop. Real name? KERB2 Leather T-Bar Shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment