Monday 13 February 2012

Help Me Out A Little...

When it comes to picking outfits, and putting pieces together, I am usually pretty decisive. When trying on clothes in a changing room I don't toy over "is it long enough?" "Does it go?" "Is it right?" I have one simple motto, if I love it, I buy it - if I can't imagine leaving the shop or website without it, I pop it in my bag (both literally and virtually), and walk away feeling pretty happy. If I'm not too bothered whether I see it again - ever - then it's not for me and is sent back to the 'reject rail'.

However, I have an event coming up which requires a new dress (obviously) and I am having a bit of trouble picking something. I've strolled through the high street and found absolutely nothing. So, I took to the virtual shops in the hope that with a nice cuppa, chocolate and crisps (don't judge) I could settle back and find something perfect. I've picked out a few of my favourites and now I'm asking you a bit of a favour - lend a hand, leave a comment and let me know which one you think will impress the most.

So the dress code? Classy, 'cocktail' dresses.
My personal dress code? Something not 'too conventional.' Something a little, well, different to the 'usual cocktail dress.' Whichever one I eventually pick I will accessorise with masses of clashing jewellery and chunky block heels - so imagine that when you're picking.

Okay, here are the contestants:

No 1 ASOS

No 2 ASOS
No 3 ASOS


No 4 ASOS
No 5 Zara


No 6 Zara
No 7 Aqua By Aqua



Drop me a comment below and let me know your favourite - I'll show you an image of the one I eventually settle for.




2 comments:

  1. The third one down! (Black, floaty Asos dress) It's absolutely gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Third ones gorgeous but Im a sucker for Aqua By Aqua Couture so Seven!! xx

    ReplyDelete