Monday 20 February 2012

Lippie Fab

Picking the right lippie is often rather tricky (see what I did there?). The top three attributes on my list? The right pigmentation, durability and price. Price comes last because if I'm honest, if it's going to last quite a few hours, then it may well be worth the extra few quid.

I love lipstick - lip gloss also - but smacking on a lippie is like no other. And so I thought I'd let you in on my favourite make-up brand, it isn't fancy or expensive, it's Revlon.

To me, nobody produces a lippie quite like them. Their durability outshines all the rest on the pharmacy and high-end counters. So, next time you're in Boots, pick up a few - trust me, they'll give you a good surprise.

                Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Mink 671


                                                                                                             

                      Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Fire & Ice 720

1 comment:

  1. Most of my lipsticks are Rimmel. I have the Show Off Colour in Kiss Me Pink. It's so bright and stays for hours! x

    ReplyDelete